Are you considering breast augmentation but still uncertain as to whether or not your a good candidate for the surgery? Here are a few healthy reasons women commonly have for undergoing the surgery.
- – You feel as though your breasts are too small and feel larger breasts would give your self-image a boost
- – Childbirth has caused your breasts to lose volume and firmness
- – Your breasts are asymmetrical (one breast is larger than the other)
- – The size and shape of your breasts has changed after losing weight
- – Clothing is often times too large in the bust area but fits well around the hips and waist
If you are seriously considering breast augmentation, the most important thing is to find a board certified plastic surgeon with whom you feel comfortable. Every patient and every cosmetic surgery is different. One of the most important factors for the success of a Breast Augmentation, or any procedure is taking the time to review your goals and set realistic expectations. If you would like more information on Breast Augmentation, contact Dr. Adams today by calling (800)559-3056 or by clicking here.